Please remember! Suggestions from others can be helpful, but comments from readers are not double-checked for accuracy. Make sure to research any suggestions before putting them to use, and always double-check the gluten-free status of any recommended product.
Crunchfuls Cereal is awesome
- Crunchfuls gluten-free cereal was recently launched by a Mountain View, CA company. Awesome product made from split peas, lentils, beans and rice. Both the chocolate and caramel flavors are my favorite. The nutrition label is great with 8 grams of protein and 8 grams fiber in each serving.
- —Guest Cheryl Hope
Favorite GF Cereal
- I love Honey Nut Chex and Chocolate Chex. I've heard Cinnamon Chex is good, but I can't find it. General Mills, I Love You!
- —Guest Kathy
Favourite GF cereal
- I love the Cinnamon or Chocolate Rice Chex. The honey Nut isn't bad either. You don't pay a premium for it either like some.
- —Guest Lee
Puffin's by Trader Joe's
- Our family loves this. It's similar to peanut butter captain crunch.
- —Guest Crys
Where is my favorite--Chex Strawberry
- Now, in MD I can't find any referece to it's existence--even on the net! Can anyone help me. I'm starving for it.
Try Karmic Krunch GFCF granola/snack mix
- Try Karmic Krunch - add a handful to your favorite cereal. Karmic Krunch is gluten, dairy, casein, soy and sugar free. Naturally sweetened with Agave Nectar and loaded with 3 organic gluten free grains, 8 premium nuts, flax meal, papaya, raisins with no sulfites or sugar.........Check out the website www.karmic-health.com
- —Guest Sandi
Cold And Hot Favs
- So far our favorite cold GF cereal is the Envirokids Peanut Butter Pandas. The cheapest I have found it so far is to buy it in 25oz bags on Amazon. Much cheaper than buying it in boxes. You get 3 25oz bags in a case. Our favorite hot GF cereal is Holly's Au Natural Gluten Free Cranberry Porridge--we also found it on Amazon. It is extremely yummy! Cream of Rice is also nice on a cold day. We like to add bananas to it.
- —Guest New to GF
- Chex - by far and away. They make a whole range of flavors now, too.
- —Guest rochelle
Glutenfreeda Oatmeal and Granola
- The single serving instant oatmeal is to die for and goes everywhere with us. Airport travel, camps, hotels, work and school. The granola is new but all gluten free oats and so good. I like that it is a dedicated gluten free facility where many of the manufacturers are not. I also like the low salt and that the ingredient list reads like my pantry shelf with all wholesome ingredients.
Watch out for Chex!
- While General Mills has labeled their Rice Chex as GF, they are potentially cross-contaminated. Doing a Google search will bring up more than one blog post by people who tried it and got sick - and I've also known someone to get sick from Rice Chex. So be careful, and call and interrogate the company if you're feeling unsure.
- —Guest Alison
Custom Gluten-free cereal
- I recently found a page where you can customize your own cereal from only gluten-free ingredients. The website is www.customchoicecereal.com Their cereal is outstanding, I especially love their dried fruits.
- —Guest Albany
gluten free cereal
- I love the cinnamon Chex and corn Chex. Gorilla Munch is also really good.
- —Guest Tina
- Thank you general mills for your gluten free cereals. Now we have; cheaper, tastier and added vitamins. THANKS
- —Guest Jane Heal
Too Good to be True
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Maple Buckwheat Flakes uum-uum good with Almond Milk and a banana - eat late lunch - it sticks to your ribs !!
- I agree, Kudos to General Mills, I LOVE the new Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex.
- —Guest Peggy