New GF Beer
- I just read about a new GF beer in Easy Eats called St. Peter's Sorghum Beer. It is a light English ale with a pilsner-style finish and a citrus aroma. It is available through EuroBrew (www.eurobrews.com), a specialty importer of beer based in Boston.
- —Guest JenniferGlutenFree
Green's Discovery Amber Ale
- I used to prefer the darker beers. I've sampled a few of the gluten-free beers and my favorite so far is Green's Discovery amber ale, which I can buy in Whole Foods.
- —Guest Rae
- Before I went gluten free, I never really drank beer becuase it made me feel really sick... so beer is one of the things I don't really miss! I do however like Woodchuck Cider... comes in a 6-pack like beer, and is a great beverage for a hot summer afternoon. It is also a good alternative to a glass of wine. Just had to share! =) Be Free! Kathleen
- Qc brewed beer. They have a pale ale and a red one. The red is my fav. Even my beer snob husband said it was ok!
- —Guest Andree (EverydayGF)
gluten free beer
- I have been GF since '04 and really missed beer on hot sunny days after doing yard work. I tried the Redbridge from Budweiser last summer, it didn't live up to my memories of the Canadian beers I grew up with, but it was nice to have the option to find that out and I could get it right up the street.
- —Guest DrCDoherty