- Coping with the Diet (15)
- GF Personal Care Products (2)
- Gluten-Free Food Shopping (44)
- Gluten-Free Grains (15)
- Keeping Food Costs Down (7)
- Readers' Choice Awards (13)
- Recipes & Menu Ideas (7)
- Setting Up Your Kitchen (6)
- Side Effects of the Diet (6)
- Starting the Gluten-Free Diet (6)
Insurance Companies and Celiac Disease - Insurance Companies and Glut…
In some countries, insurance companies or governments provide stipends to patients with celiac disease who are paying for gluten-free foods. Should Americans with celiac disease be reimbursed for the exhorbitant costs of gluten-free food?
Resources for People Who Are Gluten-Free AND Dairy-Free
For people on gluten free diets who must also avoid milk products, here's a list of gluten-free casein-free websites, blogs, cookbooks, and more.
Resources for Gluten-Free Vegetarians
Following a gluten-free diet doesn't mean you can't be vegetarian, too. Here's a list of gluten-free vegetarian websites, blogs, cookbooks, and more.