Game Day Nachos
Arrange and bake these nachos on an ovenproof platter or shallow baking dish, or use several smaller baking dishes or ovenproof plates.
Black Bean and Blue Corn Chip Nacho
Serve this cheesy, flavor-packed dish for a hearty gluten-free half-time snack -- or anytime.
Layered BLT Dip
This layered dip is really delicious.
Sour Cream Pesto Dip
You can use purchased pesto in this simple recipe, or make your own pesto using fresh basil from your garden.
Gluten Free Nacho Cheese Dip Recipe
This cheesy, spicy gluten-free nacho cheese dip recipe is thickened with amaranth, unlike many store brands which are thickened with gluten.
If you just want to open some packages and jars or you're not familiar with the hazards of gluten-free food preparation:
- Open a bag of gluten-free nacho corn chips and a jar of gluten-free salsa
- Put some gluten-free nachos on a plate, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top, and microwave for a couple of seconds
- Buy some ready made gluten-free hummus or guacamole and serve with cut-up vegetables and gluten-free crackers, nachos, or potato chips
- Open a bag of gluten-free potato chips
- Serve some hard cheeses with fruit and/or fresh veggies