This quiche refrigerates well and is great when re-warmed in the microwave.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 8-10 oz spinach, washed
- 3-4 eggs
- 6-8 oz Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
2. In a large frying pan, saute the diced onion in the olive oil until the onion is tender. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts. Remove from heat.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the shredded cheese, the salt and the pepper, and stir to combine.
4. Add the spinach and onions to the eggs and cheese, and stir to combine.
5. Pour into a greased pie plate. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top starts to brown.
6. Serve alone or with a tossed salad.