By Jane Anderson, About.com Guide
- Childrens' Medical Issues
- School Issues for Gluten-Free Kids
- Gluten-Free Socializing and Recreation for Kids
- Kid-Friendly Gluten-Free Food
Childrens' Medical Issues
Children have symptoms of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity that often are different than symptoms common in adults. They also react differently when glutened. Here's what you need to know.
- Celiac Disease Symptoms in Children
- Are Early Vaccinations A Risk for Celiac Disease?
- Gluten Sensitivity vs. Celiac Disease
- Gluten Sensitivity Symptoms
- Are False-Negative Test Results Common in Kids?
- Catch-Up Growth Spurts in Celiac Children
- Gluten and Epilepsy
- Depression in Celiac Teens
- Celiac Disease and Asthma
- Help! My Gluten-Free Teen Cheats on the Diet
School Issues for Gluten-Free Kids
School looms large in almost every child's life, and there are special considerations for gluten-free children and teens. Learn about 504 plans, gluten-free cafeteria food, and more.
- School Issues For Gluten-Free Children and Teens
- Young Gluten-Free Kids in School
- Preparing the School for Your Newly Diagnosed Child
- Creating A Gluten-Free 504 Plan
- Older Gluten-Free Kids in School
- Gluten-Free Teens at School
- School Cafeteria Lunches for Gluten-Free Kids
- Gluten-Free Kids and Bullying
- What Does A Glutening Feel Like?
- Is It Stomach Flu or Gluten?
- His Stomach Hurts - Should I Keep Him Home?
- Gluten and ADHD
- Does the ADA Cover Celiac Disease?
Gluten-Free Socializing and Recreation for Kids
Every kid needs to socialize, but it sometimes seems that parties and activities always revolve around food ... gluten-based food. Your gluten-free children might sometimes feel left out due to diet, but here are ways to include them.
- Gluten-Free Summer Camps
- Gluten-Free Sleepovers
- Gluten-Free Craft Supplies
- Does Glue Contain Gluten?
- Gluten-Free Play Dough
- Social Issues for Gluten-Free Teens
- Gluten-Free at Disney
- Hold A Gluten-Free Cookout
- Gluten-Free Kids on Halloween
Kid-Friendly Gluten-Free Food
There's no reason for your child to miss out on kid favorites such as pizza, sugary cereal and even s'mores just because he or she follows the gluten-free diet. Use these links to find out what kid-pleasing foods are available.
- Gluten-Free Kids' Cereals
- Gluten-Free Candy
- Gluten-Free Pizza
- Gluten-Free Fast Food
- Gluten-Free Rice Krispies Treats
- Gluten-Free S'Mores