Even if you're not much of a football fan, the odds are pretty good that you'll catch at least some of the Super Bowl this coming Sunday. Just make sure you have some good gluten-free snacks by your side when you do.
It's pretty easy to find safe snack foods, but be careful: some are more gluten-free than others. Here are my lists of the various possibilities (all just updated today):
- Gluten-Free Potato Chips
- Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips
- Gluten-Free Multigrain Chips
- Gluten-Free Pretzels
Of course, you'll need some salsa to go with those chips (I do, at least). Here's the list for that:
And finally, you'll want to stock the fridge with safe beer and the liquor cabinet with safe alcohol. Here's what's available:
- Gluten-Free Beer
- Gluten-Free Cider and Beer Alternatives
- Gluten-Free Vodka List
- Is Whiskey Gluten-Free? (includes one made from 100% sorghum)
- Is Gin Gluten-Free? (includes one made from 100% potatoes)
Enjoy the game!
Photo © Getty Images/Christopher Polk